Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Sims 2 Bloated Braxton Hicks/actual Contractions?

Braxton Hicks/actual contractions? - the sims 2 bloated

Hello,
WITHIN 30 weeks of pregnancy. Exactly!
And I have not eaten very little today.
2 slices of toast, lol SO Sims 2 mini-cones and ice cream (feeling).
And since I decided to try to hear the night too, have dinner and could not, I feel very complete. My stomach is swollen and painful that I am, if I (only sometimes, do not move the whole time). I started in which this about 3 hours. I think I'm full.

But I think an apology, my question
How can the difference between Braxton Hicks contractions and real terms are almost identical, similar or only slightly?.

Thank you.

5 comments:

Becca said...

I want to answer to questions like these, and I can improve on what happened to me feel in a few months! Well, let's go!

False labor:

1. The contraction does not last long: less than 30 seconds.

2. Feel the pain in the abdomen

3. Activity / movement stops contractions

4. The contractions are not strong or not too painful

5. Inconsistent separation in time!

The real work:

1. The contractions last 30 seconds or more

2. The contractions feel ABCK May and rotation in the stomach!

3. They are very painful

4. Activity / movement will not stop the contractions

5 5 minutes apart or less

Hope that helps, and the few pages that I find useful to know more aboutTraction and Braxton-Hicks!

http://www.babycenter.com/0_braxton-hick ...

http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/true-fal ...

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/laborbasic ...


Good luck!

Jaiden's Mommy said...

ha ha ha I try to be all bad, but if a Braxton Hick was something of a contraction after Hurricane Katrina was only a little rain. Its ridiculous how painful a real contraction. There are only three weeks I had the pleasure to feel this pain like no other, I felt in my life. S, because you are ready for epidurial cry at any time.

stephanie n said...

In the early work there is a big difference if they get worse and more painful over time do not lead to increased resistance at BHS much.You soon know the difference that the progress of work ... BH is just a sample of what is to come .. feel completely posably the baby is growing again.

laura said...

unlike
last longer with no real contractions, and a little painful, and more than one point Braxton Hicks usually occur in a body Yur
HUN good luck xxx

giftfrom... said...

Let me put it this way - if the contractions and then the wind would be the Category 5 hurricane

Post a Comment