Thursday, February 11, 2010

Masturbate On Cocaine I Caught My Friend Smoking Crack While Masturbating To The Tele-tubbies! What Should I Do!?

I caught my friend smoking crack while masturbating to the Tele-tubbies! What should I do!? - masturbate on cocaine

I caught her after she forgot that she asked me the other day ... His parents left me in the house, I knocked on his door, but was the music, so I walked slowly into his ...

He did not know what I saw ... she was busy ". Once I realized what I did, I turned around and walked away!

But what I do, what the hell is addicted to crack these days anyway? TV and masturbate Tubbia!?

Should I worry about?

I will not rat on their parents, but crack kills ... and this, tele-Tubbia.

5 comments:

Grillpar... said...

Who monitors the Teletubbies may drop a real friend.

Goli said...

If you are a true friend, you are guaranteed to find a close relative (eg, aunt, uncle) to tell their parents this.i sorry to hear such stories.

blackhol... said...

I can not stop laughing .. Sorry dude ..

But trying out Betty Boop .. He is too sexy .. masturbate

luke said...

come to its normal operating temperature should my house we have a dungeon

Bien said...

Tell your parents. Tell her her daughter saw little something healthy to do for them, and let them do the work. Teletubbies Crack kills and so does what is good for parents to know what happens, under conditions that provide treatment of their addiction. Time is running out if you do not lose everything. If the treatment comes too late, perhaps too late for your friend that he will get over it, and your life will be ruined.

Why can not I advise you to contact your friends with him? It is because of two things. Number one, especially the parents aware of the mother / s and have more authority over his friend if his friend most likely comply. Number two, if you talk to your friend who just gave a large number of usersns for their addiction. I recognize the fact that addiction has many reasons, and it is important that you know it. But you ended in tragedy, and because adults did not win, but you may not be necessary to the treatments. Thus, the dependence will only continue. And you can in the future. Also, I'm pretty sure it's only promise that in return for the stop did not tell his parents. And probably agree with him, right? :) You need counseling. Addiction can be left not only with the promise that if the person concerned that he will not stop. it is not. It is a serious problem. Much more serious than previously thought. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment