Monday, February 15, 2010

Little Bbs .to I Feel Like My Hips Are Going To Split! Anyone Has Felt This While Pregnant?

I feel like my hips are going to split! Anyone has felt this while pregnant? - little bbs .to

Yesterday I was on my period. I took a HPT this morning was negative. I have back pain and bad hips, I have the impression that you are to Split. lol .... I had a clear watery discharge, which is not recognized. Sore BBS little cramps, dizziness have, I had never experienced such.

If you experience this before or had these symptoms as symptoms of early pregnancy?

2 comments:

babymomm... said...

I had all the symptoms, but if I had the pregnancy test is negative I have on top of it for, what it is expected, a little bit and then try again since

Lisa s said...

Lol 31 weeks pregnant and know that I feel that my hips going to break lol, but I felt that my 2 other children and was with them, pregnant lol

Post a Comment