Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Forgot My Master Lock Number I Forgot My Combination To My Lock, Can Anyone Help Me Before Monday?

I forgot my combination to my lock, Can anyone help me before monday? - i forgot my master lock number

This is something important, but I want to open it. My father is a welder, said he could get some time on Monday or any other place in the course of the week. If it locksmiths who have their Master Lock Code Book, or whatever he is ready, you can use to find the combination of the serial number (rear) that would be great. The number is 903,783

Thank you,

Don

3 comments:

RaWen said...

When his father, a locksmith should not have access to your book? This seems a little suspect that they are very open.

tichur said...

If "something important" to wait until Monday.

tichur said...

If "something important" to wait until Monday.

Post a Comment